Our story of love, loss, and change.





Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My First Guest Post - Loss Through the Looking Glass

One of my many favorite things about blogging is finding new blogs and connecting with other baby loss mom's. There is something comforting about being able to share my story with others and to know that these women really understand. It breaks my heart that there are so many women who understand but at least we can be there for eachother.

One of the blog's I follow shared a blog that she came across called "Loss Through the Looking Glass" They do a lot of guests post and so I submitted a post last night and it is already on their blog! I was happy and grateful to get to share our story with more people. I am hopeful that it will help me connect with other women and bring a little bit of comfort and understanding to all of us. I encourage anyone who wants to share their story to submit a post to the blog. <3

View my blog post here

No comments:

Post a Comment