Our story of love, loss, and change.





Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Petition

I have previously mentioned one of the blogs I follow "Rockstar Ronan"
This woman is amazing to me and has helped me so much in my grieving process
Her son died when he was three from cancer..heartbreaking stuff
Since then she has been doing wonderful things to fund research for childhood cancer
She posted a petition that their foundation is working on right now and I am asking all of you to take a moment and please sign the petition
Since following her blog I am realizing that childhood cancer is extremely under acknowledged
Think about all the recognition and support that breast cancer gets..shouldn't childhood cancer be the same?
I think so
Anyway I would greatly appreciate it and I know she would as well if you would take a moment to sign her petition

Here is the link for her blog so you can read about it and the link for the petition

Love you guys!

http://rockstarronan.com/

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/light-white-house-gold-month-september-honor-pediatric-cancer-fighters-and-bring-light-cause/syV6M6wX

1 comment: