Our story of love, loss, and change.





Sunday, January 27, 2013

Red

Today while looking for quotes to put on Maddox's head stone (a terrible thing no parent should have to do) I found multiple quotes that are amazing. Sometimes I have a hard time finding the right words to express myself, but these quotes are absolutely wonderful. I still have not found the right one for his head stone but I know I will find something perfect. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them!

“How very quietly you tiptoed into our world, silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left upon our hearts.’” -Unknown

“You may not be living here for all to see but in my heart you will be living forever , you will always be with me.”


“Do not judge the bereaved mother.
She comes in many forms.
She is breathing, but she is dying.
She may look young, but inside she has become ancient.
She smiles, but her heart sobs.
She walks, she talks, she cooks, she cleans, she works, she IS,
but she IS NOT, all at once.
She is here, but part of her is elsewhere for eternity.”



Also, music has been a great way of expressing my emotions. So many songs make me cry these days. It is a love / hate thing for me with a lot of songs.

Taylor Swift speaks to my heart.

I realize that her songs are about boys and break ups but they are still really relateable.

I have attached a song that makes me cry EVERYTIME. If you really listen to the words, you will understand why.










2 comments:

  1. This song has a whole new light to me now. I really like the quote you guys have on your wall about how most people dream of angels but you held one in your arms. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second one. But I think you should choose one that resonates the most with you.

    ReplyDelete