Our story of love, loss, and change.





Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh Cody

He falls asleep while telling a story

He washes the dishes because he knows it makes me sick

He sews my pants when I rip them

He tells me stories in his sleep

He holds my hand the entire time were in the car

He meets me at the door when I get home from work

He thinks its hilarious that I can't whistle
He has loved me since we were 13
He holds me while I cry for the loss of our son

He gives me words of encouragement when I am feeling down

He kisses me goodbye in the morning, even though I am asleep and have morning breath

He comes to my counseling appointment and holds my hand the whole time

He smiles at me in a way that tells me he adores me

He reminds me that I do not have to be strong all the time

He is strong for me

He is the only reason I survived the last few months

He is my best friend

He is the love of my life






1 comment: