Our story of love, loss, and change.





Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sunset Name in the Sand



I finally got my sunset picture for Maddox and it was well worth the wait! For those of you who do not know, a wonderful woman in Australia does this for families who have lost children. She will open up the request every once in a while and then she goes to the beach and writes your child's name in the sand. It is a special thing to know that someone took the time to write my son's name on this beautiful beach in Australia. I am going to blow this picture up and hang it in our home. It is a beautiful thing to memorialize our sweet baby.

If you are interested I have attached the link of the website for the women who does these pictures. The first one is her blog and the second is the sunset beach site.

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing and made me cry. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE it! This is so beautiful, I can't stop looking at this, with tears in my eyes and heart swelling.
    I have been following Carly Marie for quite some time now. She has some amazing links to help with the grieving process. For everyone. Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents, siblings and friends of families.

    ReplyDelete