Our story of love, loss, and change.





Monday, November 26, 2012

Craftiness

I finally finished my first Maddox project
It only took three trips to the store, 
one complete failure,
and over an hour trying to line up all the letters!
I got my inspiration from multiple different places
No way could I have come up with this on my own 
Cody helped me a lot
 His need for perfection really helped me on this
He spent an hour drawing lines on the canvas so I could get the letters straight
I don't know about you but I think he is a pretty awesome husband!! 

The canvas was simple...
We chose a quote
Bought foam stickers
Arranged the letters 
Spray pained over the whole thing 
Then poof! We were done 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tasha,
    You don't know me, found your blog on the Sisterhood website thing. :)
    Just wanted to say I love the picture you made for Maddox and I love the name you gave him as well, so sweet and cool!
    I lost a baby girl in June, so I am right there with you... but just wanted to say hi and that I am following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myssi,
      Thank you so much for reading my blog! It really means so much to me. I am sorry about your loss..its the worst and most unfair thing! It's nice to have people around who understand so thank you for reaching out to me.

      Delete
  2. Thanks. And yes, it is crucial to have some kind of support system...I find as time goes on, I rely on those friends who have walked down this difficult path to keep me going. Whether we like it or not, people will not understand and that has been one of the hardest things for me to "get"...but I am slowly figuring things out as I grieve. Ugh. You are welcome to talk to me anytime, follow my blog, email me with any thoughts, whatever!

    ReplyDelete