Our story of love, loss, and change.





Friday, November 9, 2012

Inspiration


I woke up this morning with a heavy heart

The weather outside must be bringing me down

I cry when I think of him cold in the ground

He shouldn't be cold, buried in the ground, he should be safe and warm in my tummy


The bright and pretty flowers we placed last Sunday for Maddox




I needed a dose of inspiration this morning

I used trusty Google and found some quotes to try and lift my spirits

A few quotes made me cry, a few made me smile, and a few made my heart happy 

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle, I just wish He did not trust me so much."- Mother Teresa

This is so beautiful to me

So many people have told me that I am only given things I can handle, but I wish I couldn't handle it

Most days I feel like I can't

Another quote that I enjoyed was "The difficulties in life are meant to make us better, not bitter" - unknown

These words ring so true in my heart

I choose to be a better person because of the loss of my son. I choose to not be bitter. 

I am not bitter because I gave birth to an angel. A perfect  little angel.



No comments:

Post a Comment