Our story of love, loss, and change.





Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Today's thoughts

I feel as if my chest is going to rip open at any moment

Each time I have a good day, I am punished with a horrible day

This morning started out fine, I felt alright

This afternoon all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry
I barely made it to my car on my lunch before I had a complete breakdown

When people complain about petty things I feel angry

I need to remind myself that their lives haven't been turned upside down

People should be more grateful for the things they have, myself included

Sometimes I feel weird doing normal things

How is it that I am eating ice cream when my babies are dead

Why are people laughing when there are dead babies

I don't know how to go back to "normal"

I do not know what normal is anymore

Now we are adjusting to a new normal and it is too damn hard






No comments:

Post a Comment