Our story of love, loss, and change.





Saturday, March 2, 2013

Balloon Release

Today in honor of our sweet angel babies, we had a balloon release ceremony. It was such a beautiful experience! We invited our close friends and family to the cemetery to share in this moment with us. We had over 100 balloons to release in their honor and it was beautiful! It was great to get everyone together and get to share in some good quality time. I love seeing this amazing group of people that we get to call our family.  We are truly loved by so many people and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. Our children are also so loved and somehow knowing that, makes everything a little easier for me. It reminds me that we are not alone in this journey. 

I now feel like a weight has been lifted from me. I did not realize how much anxiety I had about my "due date" until it was over. It is as if by releasing the balloons, I released my stress and even some of my guilt. I feel like now I can move forward, make plans for our future, and I am letting myself be okay with that. I am thankful for our children, our family, our friends, and for our future. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful slide show tash! Today was so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you shared this. Beautiful moment to share with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete