Our story of love, loss, and change.





Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st

 


 

Today is the day I have been dreading for months. My due date. 
I should have a baby. 
But I don't. 
I should be experiencing the happiest time of my life. 
Instead I am experiencing the saddest. 
I am hopeful this day goes quickly. 
The last two nights I have had nothing but nightmares.
It is awful to relive everything in such detail. 
 
 
Cody has already promised to keep us busy. 
First we will get bagels and coffee from Einstein's. 
Second we will go pick up all our prints of our sunset pictures. 
Third we will go walk around Lowe's. 
We love finding new things to do to our home.
We will also take flowers to the cemetery.
Oh how I wish this is something we did not have to do. 
It is a painful thing to take flowers to your child's grave.
I just want this day to end. 
Many family and friends have already texted me this morning
"I am thinking of you and Maddox" is all they said.
It was exactly the thing I needed to get through this day. 

1 comment:

  1. I was praying for u as I thought of u yesterday. And will continue. It's so so hard. But you are doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete